ProCare Finger/Thumb Splint Information
The ProCare Finger/Thumb Splint has a malleable stay that may be shaped to hold the fingers or thumb in exact degree of flexion or extension.
- Vinyl/foam construction with adjustable contact closure straps
- Malleable stay may be shaped to hold the fingers or thumb in exact degree of flexion or extension
- Available in three sizes
The ProCare Finger/Thumb Splint is malleable for a great fit and support.
- Finger support
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms associated with finger injury
- Improve finger joint function
- Ease of use
This brace is not rated Level II
Click here for Rating Information
Measurements taken from wrist to tip (distal end) of 3rd finger
|Small||7.5" x .375"|
|Medium||9" x .375|
|Large||10" x .375|
What is the purpose of a Finger Splint?
It is difficult to put a cast on a finger when it is injured or fractured.
Splints are small immobilizers for the finger and thumb joints. They prevent these small digits from moving to allow proper healing.
HCPCS Code: L3923