AirCast AutoChill Sytem (Pump Only) Information
The AutoChill System (20B, 20BE, 20BG) is designed for use with the Aircast Cryo/Cuff to automatically cycle the water between the cooler and cuff - eliminating the need for manual recycling. During AutoChill operation, the electronic pump automatically cycles compressing the air in the cooler to force chilled water into the cuff. This repetitive cycling maintains continuous cold and applies soothing pulsating pressure. The 20B (20BE, 20BG) System includes an air pump, air tube assembly, and wall adapter. The wall adapter is available in three plug variations allowing the System to be utilized internationally.
The AutoChill System 20B (20BE, 20BG) does not include a Cryo/Cuff Cooler. When the AutoChill system is used with the Ankle Cryo/Cuff, Foot Cryo/Cuff, or Hand and Wrist Cryo/Cuff, it should only be used in a medical facility or clinical environment with direct healthcare provider supervision.
- The Aircast AutoChill system (pump only)
- Enhances the Cryo/Cuff with two unique functions: continuous cold and pulsating pressure
- Continuous cold eliminates the need for manual water recycling
- Utilizes an electronic pump to exchange warm water for cold
- Pulsating pressure resulting from the automatic exchange of water
- Provides comfort and therapeutic benefits of intermittent compression
- Does not include cooler or cryo/cuff pad
- Docking unit used for the side of hospital type bed
- Includes Adjustable Docking Station, Pump, Tube Assembly
This product is not rated
Click here for Rating Information